Unlock the Formula with Kelli’s Webinar
To Stop Hearing “I need to think about it” and Convert More Paying Clients
JOIN OUR LIVE WEBINAR
Does this sound like you?
- I hate selling and I am not good at it.
- I feel like no one will work with me if I ask for too much money.
- I am tired of hearing “I need to think about it”
- I don’t always know how to explain what I do so my perspecitive clients fully understand and want to work with me.
- I am sick of spending so much money on marketing and not have anything to show for it.
In this Webinar you will:
- Identify a few limiting beliefs that stop you from connecting with new clients.
- Learn why people say “I need to think about it” and how to move people to an actual decision.
- Identify your next best steps to take to be more successful when converting leads into paying clients.
“Wow! Working with Kelli opened up ideas about my sales model that I had not imagined before. As a newly developing health/wellness business owner, I run into feeling overwhelmed with strategy and direction. Since my mission is so heart driven, I needed some clear steps to follow. She was clear, concise, and to the point. Which I really appreciate! Our calls were so efficient and left me feeling excited to do my business. She helped me get intentional with the value of what I am offering. If you are needing clear guidance on how to grow your business, and are feeling overwhelmed or lost in the process, I highly recommend her!”
“So much has happened it’s crazy! Your view really flipped some stuff and I’ve started pricing and a brochure but got 4 job offers since the few days ago I worked with you. I was not able to view my business the way I needed to from a sales and marketing standpoint but after taking with you I was able to see the value in my work and appreciate it much more. My confusion has been cleared thanks to you and I am confident in the direction my business is going now that you’ve helped me. Thank you so much for your guidance! I can’t wait to see what growth my business steps into now.”